Wednesday, April 14

Uh...New Clothes?

Well, I am going to rate these clothes. Here are the new (ugly) clothes:
1) I have nothing to say for the hair, I guess the T-shirt is ok, And same for the pants...
2) Why is Fantage recently been making bows and frilly stuff??? Ugh! I wish Himani was still in charge of Fantage... But I guess the board is okay..
3) Uh... 70's style?
4) Does anyone still like golf? And the T-shirt.... I have nothing to say to it.
5) This guy needs some hair!
6) Uh.... even worse than  the fourth one.
7) This is probably my favorite and I guess its okay...
8) It's okay.....

Here are the rare items:
1) Its ok... It looks too real to be on Fantage... Everything is getting too real on Fantage.
2) It's cute!!! Pretty much the only thing that is..
3) Ugh... UGLY!!
4) Ditto ^

No comments: